[comp.sys.ibm.pc] 6502 cross assembler

dan@srs.UUCP (04/03/87)

Somebody needed a 6502 cross-assembler for MS-DOS, but I haven't
been able to send mail to his bitnet site (mail insists on changing
wiscvm.wisc.edu to wiscvm.wiscvm.wisc.edu?!), so I'm asking the net:

Anybody interested in C sources for a 6502 assembler that outputs
Microsoft MS-DOS Object files for linking with MS-Link?
If so, I'll dig it up & post it.
- Dan Kegel (seismo!rochester!srs!dan)

belanger@micomvax.UUCP (04/09/87)

In article <145@srs.UUCP> dan@srs.UUCP (Dan Kegel) writes:
>Somebody needed a 6502 cross-assembler for MS-DOS, but I haven't
>been able to send mail to his bitnet site (mail insists on changing
>wiscvm.wisc.edu to wiscvm.wiscvm.wisc.edu?!), so I'm asking the net:
>
>Anybody interested in C sources for a 6502 assembler that outputs
>Microsoft MS-DOS Object files for linking with MS-Link?
>If so, I'll dig it up & post it.
>- Dan Kegel (seismo!rochester!srs!dan)

	I am very interested

	Thanks