[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Wordperfect bugs???

gnome@oliveb.UUCP (Gary) (04/20/87)

Does anyone out there have a list of known bugs, or
plain old "misfeatures" for Wordperfect??

If so, please EMAIL a copy of whatever you have on line.

Thanks,
Gary
(hplabs,ihnp4,allegra,sun)oliveb!oliven!gnome

rspector@BRAHMS.BERKELEY.EDU (Lady Killer) (04/21/87)

In article <849@oliveb.UUCP> gnome@oliveb.UUCP (Gary) writes:
>Does anyone out there have a list of known bugs, or
>plain old "misfeatures" for Wordperfect??
>
>If so, please EMAIL a copy of whatever you have on line.
>
>Thanks,
>Gary
>(hplabs,ihnp4,allegra,sun)oliveb!oliven!gnome

Along these lines, I'd like to toss a question out to the NET.  I am now
considering upgrading from WordStar to either Microsoft Word, or WordPerfect.
Both seem to have wonderful features.  However, I'd like some views and
recommendations from users out there.

Rather than erupt a silly editor war between the two, please mail responses
to me.  Thanks to all those who reply

Rob Spector