[comp.sys.ibm.pc] EDT for the PC

sword@vu-vlsi.UUCP (06/18/87)

There is a version of EDT for the IBM P.C., I found out today.  It
is called EDIX.  The info says that it provides an EDT-like
environment for the IBM P.C.'s.  The quote is:

           "If you are used to using the EDT editor on your
            VAX, you will love EDIX."

The company:

Emerging Technology Consultants, Boulder, CO.  (I don't have a zip-code,
nor any further address info).

Phone number is (xxx) 447-9495  (xxx = Boulder CO. area code)

Sorry if any of this info is bad.  I received it from my boss.
Also, I have never used EDIX, and have no affilation with Emerging Tech.
Hope this helps.

..lar

-----
Larry Esmonde, Director of SWORD (Students Working On R & D)
Villanova University, Villanova Pa. 19085
UUCP  : {cbmvax,bpa,psuvax1}!vu-vlsi!sword
BITNET: sword@vuvaxcom

cgf@ednor.UUCP (Chris Faylor) (06/24/87)

In article <907@vu-vlsi.UUCP> sword@vu-vlsi.UUCP (Ronin) writes:

>There is a version of EDT for the IBM P.C., I found out today.  It
>is called EDIX.  The info says that it provides an EDT-like
>environment for the IBM P.C.'s....

My company (Boston Business Computing) has been selling an EDT for the PC
for about 2 years now.  Our name and address is:

		Boston Business Computing
		360 Merrimack St.
		Lawrence, MA 01843
		(617) 683-7920

We have received very good responses from our customers about this product.
We also have UN*X versions available.
--
			-Chris Faylor-
{harvard,decvax}!wanginst!ednor!cgf