[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Right Hand Man

smvorkoetter@watmum.UUCP (07/02/87)

Did anyone get the second part (of 3) of RightHandMan, posted to
comp.binaries.ibm.pc.  The one I got here was truncated to 74
lines.  Strangely enough, it seems as if only the LAST 74 lines
got here.  The first 926 or so were missing.  Was it misposted?

Stefan Vorkoetter
(smvorkoetter@watmum)

University of Waterloo
Waterloo, Ontario
CANADA

P.S. Thanks in advance.

guest@vu-vlsi.UUCP (visitors) (07/04/87)

In article <1052@watmum.UUCP> smvorkoetter@watmum.UUCP writes:

>Did anyone get the second part (of 3) of RightHandMan, posted to
>comp.binaries.ibm.pc.  The one I got here was truncated to 74
>lines.  Strangely enough, it seems as if only the LAST 74 lines
>got here.  The first 926 or so were missing.  Was it misposted?

Well, I don't know which seventy-some lines I got, but I am also
around 900 lines shy of the 1000 that are supposed to be there.

Could this program be reposted?

Maybe just the second part?

How about.......*BAM* (ouch!)

Anyhow, many thanks in advance.

| Mark Schaffer        | BITNET: 164485913@vuvaxcom                          |
| Villanova University | UUCP:   ...{ihnp4!psuvax1,burdvax,cbmvax,pyrnj,bpa} |
| (Go Wildcats!)       |           !vu-vlsi!excalibur!164485913              |

 please respond to the above addresses and not guest@vu-vlsi