[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Help locate program

phillips@cgfsv1.dec.com (Bugs..Glitches...and now this..) (07/03/87)

I would like to locate a program that can mark and then remove resident
programs. I heard of one called Respro.Arc and wonder if anyone has tried
this. If anybody has it and could send me a copy I would be thankful.

Also would like to hear from anybody who has a "Rodine" drive in the 53
meg range. I am considering purchasing a used one and running it with
the new Western Digital half card. (RLL format). Any sugestions, advice
or recommendations are appreciated.

                                       Thanks in advance...Jim

emv@pepe.cc.umich.edu (Ed Vielmetti) (07/04/87)

In article <10672@decwrl.DEC.COM> phillips@cgfsv1.dec.com (Bugs..Glitches...and now this..) writes:
>I would like to locate a program that can mark and then remove resident
>programs. I heard of one called Respro.Arc and wonder if anyone has tried
>this. If anybody has it and could send me a copy I would be thankful.

You want to have a copy of kim kokkonen's collection of tsr utilities,
called 'tsrsrc24.arc' or something similar - 24 is the version id.  You'll
find them on many bbses or on simtel20 as pd:<msdos.system-util>tsrsrc.arc ;
no guarantee how fresh that file is.

Edward Vielmetti, U-Michigan "Workstation Group", emv@umix.cc.umich.edu
						   or seismo!umix!emv