[comp.sys.ibm.pc] C compilers & Graphics

randy@gtuplab.UUCP (Randal Abler) (06/26/87)

	I haven't been paying close attention to the net, so this may have
	been a recent topic, but I would appreciate any help regardless.
	I am looking at getting a C compiler for  IBM PC/XT/AT/PSII.
	I'd like to know which compilers (if any) support graphics on
	any of the machines.
					Randy Abler
					Georgia Tech
					hplabs!hp-lsd!gtuplab!randy

todd@uhccux.UUCP (The Perplexed Wiz) (07/06/87)

In article <110001@gtuplab.UUCP> randy@gtuplab.UUCP (Randal Abler) writes:
>I am looking at getting a C compiler for  IBM PC/XT/AT/PSII.
>I'd like to know which compilers (if any) support graphics on
>any of the machines.

I just got my upgrade notice for Microsoft C 5.0 and Quick C.  The upgrade
packet mentions that a graphics library is now provided with 5.0 and
QuickC.  Nothing fancy, but enough to get you started in writing whatever
else you need for your PC graphics...todd

--
Todd Ogasawara, U. of Hawaii Center for Teaching Excellence
UUCP:		{ihnp4,seismo,ucbvax,dcdwest}!sdcsvax!nosc!uhccux!todd