[comp.sys.ibm.pc] PC -- facsimile

root@lf-server-2.BBN.COM (ROOT at LFS2) (07/23/87)

Is there any interest out there in boards which allow your PC to
transmit, receive, and edit facsimile documents??  There are a
bunch of products coming to market which provide this capability.

I've seen a few of these products work, and have written the low-level
software for one of them, so I think they are worthwhile products.
Anyone out there interested??

steve elias

yes, forging facsimile signatures is possible, speaking of signatures.

enchant@oliveb.UUCP (Dan Crocker) (07/24/87)

In article <128@lf-server-2.BBN.COM>, root@lf-server-2.BBN.COM (ROOT at LFS2) writes:
> Is there any interest out there in boards which allow your PC to
> transmit, receive, and edit facsimile documents??  There are a
> bunch of products coming to market which provide this capability.

Yes, I am very interested in these products.  I would like to know
more about what is (or will be) available and when.
				dan

--
Here comes the supernatural anesthetist
If he wants you to snuff it