[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Need PC-VI

garyq@hpfcph.HP.COM ( Gary Quakenbush) (07/30/87)

Could someone post source or binary in appropriate notes file for
PC-VI (a unix-like vi editor that runs on a PC)?

I'm assuming this is available for public distribution.  If its not
public, how about a pointer to where it could be ordered.

Gary Quakenbush
HP, Fort Collins, Colorado

boykin@custom.UUCP (Joseph Boykin) (08/03/87)

In article <3540011@hpfcph.HP.COM>, garyq@hpfcph.HP.COM ( Gary Quakenbush) writes:
> Could someone post source or binary in appropriate notes file for
> PC-VI (a unix-like vi editor that runs on a PC)?
>
> I'm assuming this is available for public distribution.  If its not
> public, how about a pointer to where it could be ordered.

PC/VI is most definately *NOT* in the public domain.  It is a
commerical product of (my company) Custom Software Systems.
This, as well as other UNIX software for DOS is available from:

	Custom Software Systems
	PO Box 678
	Natick, MA   01760
	617-653-2555

Please call or write for additional information; we really don't
like using the net for commercial purposes.

Joe Boykin
Custom Software Systems
...necntc!custom!boykin