[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Missing part 3 of sources for Emacs 3.8l

ingvar@hafro.UUCP (Ingvar Olafsson) (07/30/87)

In article <3353@diku.UUCP> hartvig@diku.UUCP (Hartvig Ekner) writes:
>We never recieved part 3 of the MicroEmacs 3.8l sources archive here.
>Would someone please repost it or send it directly to me?
... Me to please

Thanks.

Ingvar Olafsson                             {mcvax,enea}!hafro!ingvar
Marine Research Institute		    ingvar@hafro.UUCP
Reykjavik, Iceland

karel@dutesta.UUCP (Karel van Houten) (07/30/87)

In article <3353@diku.UUCP> hartvig@diku.UUCP (Hartvig Ekner) writes:
>We never recieved part 3 of the MicroEmacs 3.8l sources archive here.
>Would someone please repost it or send it directly to me?

Me too please!

--
+-------------------+--------------------------------------------------------+
| xxxxx x   x xxxx  |   Karel van Houten                                     |

randy@bcsaic.UUCP (Randy Groves) (08/04/87)

In article <822@dutesta.UUCP> karel@dutesta.UUCP (Karel van Houten) writes:
>In article <3353@diku.UUCP> hartvig@diku.UUCP (Hartvig Ekner) writes:
>>We never recieved part 3 of the MicroEmacs 3.8l sources archive here.
>>Would someone please repost it or send it directly to me?

Another vote for repost!
--
-randy groves - Boeing Advanced Technology Center
UUCP:	..!uw-beaver!uw-june!bcsaic!randy     USNail: Boeing Computer Services

guvenir@cwruecmp.UUCP (H. Altay Guvenir) (08/05/87)

Would someone please repost the Emacs3.8l part 6 or send it directly to me?

Thanks.

H. Altay Guvenir                      	...!decvax!cwruecmp!guvenir
Case Western Reserve Univ.            	guvenir@CWRU.EDU.CSNET
	         			guvenir%case@csnet-relay.ARPA

nwd@j.cc.purdue.edu (Daniel Lawrence) (08/07/87)

In article <1801@bcsaic.UUCP> randy@bcsaic.UUCP (Randy Groves) writes:
>In article <822@dutesta.UUCP> karel@dutesta.UUCP (Karel van Houten) writes:
>>In article <3353@diku.UUCP> hartvig@diku.UUCP (Hartvig Ekner) writes:
>>>We never recieved part 3 of the MicroEmacs 3.8l sources archive here.
>>>Would someone please repost it or send it directly to me?
>
>Another vote for repost!

	Please DO NOT REPOST this. I have been the one doing the
programming on this program for the last two years. I have been fairly
regularly releasing versions of this since november 85. When I posted
version 3.8l on my BBS system it was for people who absolutly had to
have the latest sources to test out the changes I was making. I repost a
new verison on my BBS about every two weeks. These intermediate versions
should NOT get posted to USENET. And to add to this.....I just now sent
the sources of version 3.9 to Rich Salz, and thus we have posted two
different versions within a couple of weeks of each other.

	Please....lets not swamp the net with this!

			Daniel Lawrence		(317) 742-5153
			UUCP:	ihnp4!pur-ee!j.cc.purdue.edu!nwd
			ARPA:	nwd@j.cc.purdue.edu
			FIDO:	201/2 The Programmer's Room (317) 742-5533