[comp.sys.ibm.pc] LIST was: 'LESS' for MSDOS ? - PLEASE POST IT

twb@hoqax.UUCP (BEATTIE) (08/10/87)

In article <11470005@hpsmtc1.HP.COM>, swh@hpsmtc1.HP.COM (Steve Harrold) writes:

> The most recent version of Vernon D. Buerg's LIST program is
> 6.2a dated 5/07/87

Okay - There has been enough discussion of this wonderful utility.
But  - I haven't been able to find it on the three BBS I use.

Is anyone willing and able to post it or e-mail it??

TIA, Tom.
...!ihnp4!hoqaa!twb

NU013809@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Greg Wettstein) (08/11/87)

I've got a clean version of LIST Version 6.2a in the original archive
as it came from Loren Jones' board in Fargo.  In fact I think Vernon
probably posted it himself.  If somebody will advise me of the correct
procedure to follow I would be happy to pack up the archive and ship
it to .binaries for posting.  Its a superb utility and as far as I am
concerned about the last word in file browsing utilities.

                                          G.W. Wettstein
                                          NU013809@NDSUVM1

guest@vu-vlsi.UUCP (visitors) (08/13/87)

In article <257NU013809@NDSUVM1> NU013809@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Greg Wettstein) writes:
>I've got a clean version of LIST Version 6.2a in the original archive
>as it came from Loren Jones' board in Fargo.  In fact I think Vernon
>probably posted it himself.  If somebody will advise me of the correct
>procedure to follow I would be happy to pack up the archive and ship
>it to .binaries for posting.  Its a superb utility and as far as I am
>concerned about the last word in file browsing utilities.

Hmmmm.....

I just got a copy of LIST from guess where.....comp.binaries.ibm.pc
so I suppose someone/something had allready sent it to Mr Allbery.

| Mark Schaffer        | BITNET: 164485913@vuvaxcom                          |
| Villanova University | UUCP:   ...{ihnp4!psuvax1,burdvax,cbmvax,pyrnj,bpa} |
| (Go Wildcats!)       |           !vu-vlsi!excalibur!164485913              |

  please respond/reply to the above addresses and not to guest@vu-vlsi.UUCP

jim@ic2020.UUCP (08/15/87)

> In article <257NU013809@NDSUVM1> NU013809@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Greg Wettstein) writes:
> >I've got a clean version of LIST Version 6.2a in the original archive
> >as it came from Loren Jones' board in Fargo.  In fact I think Vernon
> >probably posted it himself.  If somebody will advise me of the correct
> >procedure to follow I would be happy to pack up the archive and ship
> >it to .binaries for posting.  Its a superb utility and as far as I am
> >concerned about the last word in file browsing utilities.
>
> Hmmmm.....
>
> I just got a copy of LIST from guess where.....comp.binaries.ibm.pc
> so I suppose someone/something had allready sent it to Mr Allbery.
> | Mark Schaffer        | BITNET: 164485913@vuvaxcom                          |
> | Villanova University | UUCP:   ...{ihnp4!psuvax1,burdvax,cbmvax,pyrnj,bpa} |
> | (Go Wildcats!)       |           !vu-vlsi!excalibur!164485913              |
>
>   please respond/reply to the above addresses and not to guest@vu-vlsi.UUCP

Could you send me a copy ??  I don't get the binaries group.

-- Jim Carter, uucp: ...sdcsvax!sdchem!crash!ic2020!jim