[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Need latest version of PROCOMM

sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) (08/16/87)

Would someone please send me the latest version of Procomm?
I am suddenly in need of the script facility, and the version
I am using now consistently crashes when you use scripts.

Please reply by mail.  Thanks!

Sean

--
--  Sean Casey                    sean@ms.uky.edu,    {uunet,cbosgd}!ukma!sean
--  (the Empire guy)              sean@ms.uky.csnet,  sean@UKMA.BITNET

cliff@rlgvax.UUCP (Cliff Joslyn) (08/16/87)

In article <7107@g.ms.uky.edu>, sean@ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) writes:

> Would someone please send me the latest version of Procomm?
> I am suddenly in need of the script facility, and the version
> I am using now consistently crashes when you use scripts.
>
> Please reply by mail.  Thanks!

While you're sending, I'd appreciate a copy too.

Thanks.

--
| Cliff Joslyn, Computer Consoles Inc., Reston, Virginia, but my opinions.
| UUCP: ..!seismo!rlgvax!cliff  Phone: (703) 648-3346 - W (703) 524-1962 - H
V All the world is biscuit shaped

guest@vu-vlsi.UUCP (08/17/87)