[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Need fast string sort for BASIC programs!

billh@gismo.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Bill Hart) (08/17/87)

I can really use a fast (machine language or ?) string sort program
that can be called from a GWBASIC or Turbo BASIC program. Can anyone
help?

luis@grinch.UUCP (luis) (08/19/87)

In article <300@gismo.SanDiego.NCR.COM> billh@gismo.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Bill Hart) writes:
>I can really use a fast (machine language or ?) string sort program
>that can be called from a GWBASIC or Turbo BASIC program. Can anyone
>help?

Sorry for leaving this over the net, but I could not find his address.  Please
send me mail with your address (UUCP), because I have alot of sorting routines.
Thank you...

Luis Chanu                             "Live every day as if it were your last,
UUCP: ihnp4!sun!aeras!grinch!luis         because one day you will be right."
UUCP: lll-crg!vecpyr!wjvax!grinch!luis                             -Benny Hill
              Disk-Claimer: That's not your disk, that's my disk.