[comp.sys.ibm.pc] New Turbo C disks from Borland

darrylo@hpsrlc.HP.COM (Darryl Okahata) (08/23/87)

In comp.sys.ibm.pc, tim@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu (Timothy L. Kay) writes:

> I called Borland a couple of days ago.  I wanted their opinion about
> how I get patches to fix certain bugs in Turbo C.  There are a few

     [ ... ]

> any more.  It is really annoying.  I am going to revert to the original
> program.  Am I pissed.
>
> Anybody else have similar experiences or solutions?  Does anybody want
> to know anything about this new copy of the program?
>
> Tim
> ----------

     I, too, received a free (and unsolicited) update of Turbo C, but I
haven't had any problems with it (I have the 7/06/87 version).  Most bugs
that I knew of were fixed in it (your realloc() bug is new to me).  What
version (what modification date is on the files?) do you have?

     -- Darryl Okahata
	{hplabs!hpcea!, hpfcla!} hpsrla!darrylo
	CompuServe: 75206,3074

Disclaimer I: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the
opinion or policy of his employer or of the little green men that
have been following him all day.

Disclaimer II: I have no connections with Borland, other that as a
customer.