[comp.sys.ibm.pc] munged incoming news.

mjr@osiris.UUCP (Marcus J. Ranum) (08/21/87)

	Our inbound news with the uupc code got munged. Can someone
with a kind heart either send it to me, or give me an address I can
mail floppies to ?

--mjr();
--
If they think you're crude, go technical; if they think you're technical,
go crude. I'm a very technical boy. So I get as crude as possible. These

luis@grinch.UUCP (luis) (08/23/87)

In article <1352@osiris.UUCP> mjr@osiris.UUCP (Marcus J. Ranum) writes:

>	Our inbound news with the uupc code got munged. Can someone
>with a kind heart either send it to me, or give me an address I can
>mail floppies to ?

     Our inbound news with uupc got munged as well, so I make the same
request as did Marcus...  Can any kind heart either send it to me, or give
me an address in which I can send floppies to?

                          Thank You...
Luis Chanu                             "Live every day as if it were your last,
UUCP: ihnp4!sun!aeras!grinch!luis         because one day you will be right."
UUCP: lll-crg!vecpyr!wjvax!grinch!luis                             -Benny Hill
              Disk-Claimer: That's not your disk, that's my disk.