[comp.sys.ibm.pc] successor to Astrotit

tr@wind.bellcore.com (tom reingold) (08/29/87)

In article <4149@spool.wisc.edu.WISC.EDU> jojo@speedy.WISC.EDU (Jon Wesener) writes:

>[...]
>	"If you like ASTROTIT, you should see what's coming! ;-)"

We are waiting excitedly.  Everyone in my whole lab loved it.  My wife
and I thought it was a scream.  Thank you for such a well conceived
and well implemented work.

Tom Reingold
INTERNET:       tr@bellcore.bellcore.com
UUCP: 		{seismo,ihnp4,ucbvax,decvax}!bellcore!tr
		{ulysses,allegra,clyde,princeton}!bellcore!tr

dick@plx.UUCP (Dick Flanagan) (08/31/87)

Expires:

In article <2254@bellcore.bellcore.com> tr@wind.UUCP (tom reingold) writes:
>>	"If you like ASTROTIT, you should see what's coming! ;-)"
>
>We are waiting excitedly.  Everyone in my whole lab loved it.  My wife
>and I thought it was a scream.  [...]

Oh, goodie!  More high-tech giggles for the junior high crowd.  Spare me. . .

.
.
.
--
Dick Flanagan, W6OLD                            Long Live Zero Print Control
UUCP:  ...!ucbvax!sun!plx!dick

ken@nsc.UUCP (09/02/87)

in article <729@plx.UUCP>, dick@plx.UUCP (Dick Flanagan) says:
* Sender:
* In article <2254@bellcore.bellcore.com> tr@wind.UUCP (tom reingold) writes:
***	"If you like ASTROTIT, you should see what's coming! ;-)"
**
*
* Oh, goodie!  More high-tech giggles for the junior high crowd.  Spare me. . .
*

 I loved Astrotit, I am anxious to see the sequel, no matter what the "Prayer
Tower" Guru's say.

--
                                    Ken Trant,
                                    Real Estate Professionals

omega@ut-ngp.UUCP (09/02/87)

In article <729@plx.UUCP>, dick@plx.UUCP (Dick Flanagan) writes:
> In article <2254@bellcore.bellcore.com> tr@wind.UUCP (tom reingold) writes:
> >>	"If you like ASTROTIT, you should see what's coming! ;-)"
> >
> >We are waiting excitedly.  Everyone in my whole lab loved it.  My wife
> >and I thought it was a scream.  [...]
>
> Oh, goodie!  More high-tech giggles for the junior high crowd.  Spare me. . .
>
> .

...egads...moralists strike the PC world! Then again, the version for the C-64
is much better than the PC version...

...hmm, I may have to U/L "Derporno" to the net if this type of thing keeps up..It'll let us see how y'all can handly software banned by US Customs!

heh,heh,heh...

						OM

OH, speaking of obscenities, I'd love to correspond with anyone who would like
to comeout of the closet and admit that they own a PC Jr. I have one, and have
made several mods to enhance it, and would enjoy swapping hints with other
users on the net.

...heh...picked a great place to post THAT one...right in the moddle of an
ASTROTIT post...

brown@nicmad.UUCP (Mr. Video) (09/03/87)

In article <6113@ut-ngp.UUCP> omega@ut-ngp.UUCP (Omega.Mosley`) writes:
<...hmm, I may have to U/L "Derporno" to the net if this type of thing keeps up.
<It'll let us see how y'all can handly software banned by US Customs!

OK, don't keep us in suspenders.  Post it or send it to me.  I like watching
X-rated videos.  Nothing you could post would offend me!!!
--
	 harvard-\		 ihnp4--\
Mr. Video   seismo!uwvax.................!nicmad!brown