[comp.sys.ibm.pc] NDMAKE 4.0

co@dupond.UUCP (08/29/87)

Can anybody send me a copy of NDMAKE 4.0 ?? (needs for uupcibm)

 Regards Christer Olsson /CCS Gothenburg, Sweden

heins@trwrb.UUCP (Michael T. Heins) (09/02/87)

In article <321@dupond.cd.chalmers.se> co@dupond.UUCP (Christer Olsson) writes:
>Can anybody send me a copy of NDMAKE 4.0 ??

I also need it.  Perhaps someone could post it?
Thanks.

--
	...!hplabs!sdcrdcf!trwrb!heins

	We are a way for the universe to know itself. -- Carl Sagan

guest@vu-vlsi.UUCP (visitors) (09/04/87)

In article <2608@trwrb.UUCP> heins@trwrb.UUCP (Michael T. Heins) writes:
>In article <321@dupond.cd.chalmers.se> co@dupond.UUCP (Christer Olsson) writes:
>>Can anybody send me a copy of NDMAKE 4.0 ??
>
>I also need it.  Perhaps someone could post it?
>Thanks.

I would also be quite elated if someone could either post this or supply
information on where this program can be found.

Many Thanks.

| Mark Schaffer        | BITNET: 164485913@vuvaxcom                          |
| Villanova University | UUCP:   ...{ihnp4!psuvax1,burdvax,cbmvax,pyrnj,bpa} |
| (Go Wildcats!)       |           !vu-vlsi!excalibur!164485913              |

  please respond/reply to the above addresses and not to guest@vu-vlsi.UUCP

jvc@mirror.UUCP (09/04/87)

I called several BBSs and can't find it.  Can someone give me the
phone number of a BBS that has it.  (I'd perfer a BBS in which I
won't have to wait 3 or more weeks to register ;-) )

jvc@mirror.TMC.COM

rgr@m10ux.UUCP (Duke Robillard) (09/05/87)

I'd like a copy of this, too...
  |          Duke Robillard                {ihnp4!}m10ux!rgr          |
  |              Disclaimer:  I claim to live in Dis.                 |

cgf@ednor.UUCP (Chris Faylor) (09/06/87)

Well, I waited a while, certain that somebody was going to respond to
these postings.  Nobody has, so I will (and probably fifty others as
well).

NDMAKE is a program written by Don Kneller.  It is a faithful implementation
of (System V.2?) UNIX make.  I use it every day, and it is a wonderful program.
The current version is 5.0, or thereabouts.  Unfortunately, some time after
version 4.3, Don removed it from its shareware status.  It may be sold
commercially soon.

I will ask him if it is all right to post the last shareware version I got
from him (4.3).  If so, I will do so.

By the way, Don's mail address is: cgl.ucsf.edu!kneller.
--
			-Chris Faylor-
		       uunet!ednor!cgf

brianc@cognos.uucp (Brian Campbell) (09/08/87)

In article <321@dupond.cd.chalmers.se> co@dupond.UUCP (Christer Olsson) writes:
> Can anybody send me a copy of NDMAKE 4.0 ?? (needs for uupcibm)

    NDMAKE was distributed with the nethack posting recently (although I don't
know what version it was).  I'm sure that many sites kept the nethack sources,
so maybe one of your uucp neighbours still has NDMAKE?
--
Brian Campbell        uucp: decvax!utzoo!dciem!nrcaer!cognos!brianc
Cognos Incorporated   mail: POB 9707, 3755 Riverside Dr., Ottawa, ON, K1G 3Z4