[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Anyone know how to obtain tech info about the Eagle Spirit?

mcompton@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Michael Compton) (09/03/87)

I've recently acquired a pc-portable clone, an Eagle Spirit.  I'm interested
in adding memory (it currently has only 192K), but have only limited technical
information about the machine.  Does anyone have any information about where I
might be able to obtain information regarding the setting of dip-switches, etc?

Eagle Computers, when still in business, provided third party tech support
through Bell & Howell, but I doubt that B&H would be of any help now.

I'd be grateful for any pointers to user groups or other sources of technical
information.

Thanks much,
Michael Compton
Teknowledge, Inc.
email: mcompton@teknowledge.arpa

pozar@hoptoad.uucp (Tim Pozar) (09/09/87)

In article <16314@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA> mcompton@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Michael Compton) writes:
>I've recently acquired a pc-portable clone, an Eagle Spirit.  I'm interested
>in adding memory (it currently has only 192K), but have only limited technical
>information about the machine.  Does anyone have any information about where I
>might be able to obtain information regarding the setting of dip-switches, etc?
>
>Eagle Computers, when still in business, provided third party tech support
>through Bell & Howell, but I doubt that B&H would be of any help now.
>
>I'd be grateful for any pointers to user groups or other sources of technical
>information.

   The company that is supporting Eagle now is:
	Eagle Microsystems
	5900 West Washington Blvd.
	Culver City CA 90232
        (213) 839-2263
	I have had problems with them in the past (*ssholes in
	general)

	I have some numbers for Eagle, for what ever it's worth...
   Eagle Computers     (714) 895-1759  (Main number)
   Eagle Computers     (714) 891-3037  (BBS)

--
        Tim Pozar
UUCP    pozar@hoptoad.UUCP