[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Patch for MSDOS

karel@dutesta.UUCP (Karel van Houten) (10/01/87)

In article <789@cup.portal.com> Doug_Mr-Science_Stein@cup.portal.com writes:
>Saw your posting of UNIX-like utilities for the PC.  Do you by any chance have
>(or know where I can find) an MS-DOS version of the PATCH?

Seems like a nice idea. Maybe I can try a port. But how does patch modify
the files? Does it use the 'standard' ed??, then we need a public version
of that too....

Any suggestions are welcome.

--
Karel van Houten                       BITNET   : NO! NO! NO!
Delft University of Technology         INTERNET : karel@dutesta.UUCP