[comp.sys.ibm.pc] LIM specification wanted

rde@eagle.UUCP (10/02/87)

Does anyone have the specification for the Lotus/Intel/Microsoft Extended
Memory System? I have an EMS board and would like to use it from my own
programs. As far as I can see, the spec may include details of the interface
to the driver and perhaps some more hardware oriented info.

I know it is possible in theory to get this from Lotus, but being in the UK
this could be time consuming (it would probably be the same anyway).

Can anyone help please?
--
           Bob Eager
           rde@ukc.UUCP

dick@plx.UUCP (Dick Flanagan) (10/05/87)

Expires:

In article <3338@eagle.ukc.ac.uk> rde@ukc.ac.uk (R.D.Eager) writes:

>Does anyone have the specification for the Lotus/Intel/Microsoft Extended
>Memory System?  [...]

I have just finished transcribing this 200+ page beast (the LIM EMS 4.0
documentation).  As soon as I make a few proofing passes at it, I will
post it to comp.sources.misc.  If you like, I can also try to email you
a copy (in about 3 parts) directly.

--
Dick Flanagan, W6OLD                          I'll take a drug test when
UUCP:  ...!ucbvax!sun!plx!dick                Reagan takes an IQ test.