[comp.sys.ibm.pc] CDD.ARC recently posted

feg@moss.ATT.COM (10/15/87)

The documentation for this program explained that it would
accept abbreviations of the names of directories.  Yet I
had some trouble with it finding directories when I gave it the
fully spelled path.  It never found directories with only
parts of the name given (the parts were unique). Anyone else
noticed this?  Or did I get a munged copy?

Forrest Gehrke

feg@clyde.ATT.COM (Forrest Gehrke) (10/16/87)

In article <15303@clyde.ATT.COM>, feg@moss.ATT.COM writes:
> The documentation for this program explained that it would
> accept abbreviations of the names of directories.  Yet I
>    [deletes]
>                  Or did I get a munged copy?

I have confirmed I got a messed copy, which somehow managed to
run for awhile.  I have now got a corrected copy which works
as advertised.  The author is correct about needed a lot of
environment space!

Excuse the bogus report.

Forrest Gehrke