[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Right Hand Man desktop utilities

schwalbe@encore.UUCP (10/26/87)

A while ago I got a copy of the shareware desktop utilities package "Right
Hand Man" from Simtel20.  It's a pretty nice package with more features
than SideKick (tm) but has a few minor annoyances.  The version I got was
3.3 dated 8/86.  What I would like to know is if anyone has or knows of a
newer version of it?  Either that or does anyone have a phone number
(voice or modem) for the keeper of RHM?  If they've fixed some of the more
annoying things like being able to save keyboard macros I will pay for the
package and cast my SideKick (tm) away.  Thanks in advance.

Long live the shareware concept......

.---------------------------------------------------------------------------.
: Jim Schwalbe               .----------------. Mail: {linus,allegra,ihnp4} :
: Hardware Research Group .--+-------------.  |       !encore!schwalbe      :
: Encore Computer Corp.   |  | E N C O R E |  |                             :
: 257 Cedar Hill Street   |  `-------------+--' Phone: [617] 460-0500       :
: Marlborough, MA  01752  `----------------'                                :

schwalbe@encore.UUCP (10/27/87)

In article <2079@encore.UUCP> schwalbe@encore.UUCP () writes:

>A while ago I got a copy of the shareware desktop utilities package "Right
>Hand Man" from Simtel20.  It's a pretty nice package with more features
>[etc, etc....]

Rumor has it (from a reply I received) the RHM is no longer supported. Can
anyone deny/confirm this?