[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Wanted: blank5.asm

dennis@rlgvax.UUCP (Dennis.Bednar) (11/04/87)

Could some kind soul e-mail me the source to the blank5.com
program that was posted to USENET a while back?

(This program implements a screen saver that blanks the screen
if there has been no typing for 5 minutes).

Thanks in advance,
-dennis
--
FullName:	Dennis Bednar
UUCP:		{uunet|sundc}!rlgvax!dennis

jjboritz@watcgl.UUCP (11/05/87)

In article <688@rlgvax.UUCP> dennis@rlgvax.UUCP (Dennis.Bednar) writes:
>Could some kind soul e-mail me the source to the blank5.com
>program that was posted to USENET a while back?
>
>(This program implements a screen saver that blanks the screen
>if there has been no typing for 5 minutes).
>
>Thanks in advance,
>-dennis
>--
>FullName:	Dennis Bednar
>UUCP:		{uunet|sundc}!rlgvax!dennis
>USMail:		CCI; 11490 Commerce Park Dr.; Reston VA 22091
>Telephone:	+1 703 648 3300

It may even be worth posting, since I haven't seen this program appear and I
think that there may be many out there like myself that would want a copy.

	--Jim Boritz

	{allegra,decvax,utzoo,clyde}!watmath!watcgl!jjboritz