[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Flow Chart Package for IBM PC

dmm@panda.UUCP (Dottie MacKeen) (10/27/87)

Does any one have any information on flow charting packages for the IBM
that are both simple to use and inexpensive?  Are there any public
domain or shareware packages?

thanks for any information
dottie MacKeen

stanwyck@drutx.ATT.COM (Don Stanwyck) (10/27/87)

in article <3163@panda.UUCP>, dmm@panda.UUCP (Dottie MacKeen) says:
> Does any one have any information on flow charting packages for the IBM
> that are both simple to use and inexpensive?
> dottie MacKeen

Try EASYFLOW by Haventree Software.  Available from:

	HavenTree Software Ltd.
	P. O. Box 2260				P. O. BOx 1093
	Kingston, Ontario			Thousand Island Park, NY
	CANADA  K7L 5J9				USA	13692
	(613) 544-6035

Just another satisfied user (so far).
--
AT&T 				o  o			303-538-5004
Don Stanwyck		         ||   			ihnp4!drutx!stanwyck

mario@wjvax.UUCP (Mario Dona) (11/06/87)

In article <3163@panda.UUCP> dmm@panda.UUCP (Dottie MacKeen) writes:
>Does any one have any information on flow charting packages for the IBM
>that are both simple to use and inexpensive?  Are there any public
>domain or shareware packages?

I recently bought a program called EasyFlow and I love it.  It frees
you from having to draw the symbols and lines.  I cost $149, but it's
worth it considering the time saved.  You can get it from:

HavenTree Software Limited
P.O. Box 1093
Thousand Island Park, NY 13692
(613) 544-6035

They also send an evaluation disk so that you can use it and see if its what
you want.