[comp.sys.ibm.pc] ibm color ink-jet printer

bob@imsvax.UUCP (Bob Burch) (11/04/87)

Does anyone out there have any source for bargain prices on the 800 dot
8 color IBM color ink jet printer (I believe it's called 3258-c)?  Any
help or info would be appreciated.
:wq
.
wq
:

In article <773@imsvax.UUCP> bob@imsvax.UUCP (Bob Burch) writes:

>Does anyone out there have any source for bargain prices on the 800 dot
>8 color IBM color ink jet printer (I believe it's called 3258-c)?  Any
>help or info would be appreciated.
>:wq
>.
>wq
>:

There is the Quadram Quadjet in the DAK (Drew Allen Kaplan) catalog that
sells for $500 and comes with a bunch of PC software.

:wq
:w
:q!
^c
^Q
^c
^c
^c
ZZ
<ESC>x

awww nuts
--
Richard J. Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition..."