[comp.sys.ibm.pc] LOOKING FOR "UNIFY" - A DBMS PROGRAM

perez@ames.arpa (Valentin R. Perez) (10/29/87)

I am looking for a DBMS package called "UNIFY".  Has anyone heard
of such a program?  My special project requires "UNIFY" and so, I
need to know how to contact them, i.e., address and phone number.

Thank you,

Valentin R. Perez
Sterling Software
NASA/Ames Research Center
Moffett Field, CA

abell@polyslo.UUCP (Alan Bell) (10/30/87)

In article <3250@ames.arpa> perez@ames.UUCP (Valentin R. Perez) writes:
>I am looking for a DBMS package called "UNIFY".  Has anyone heard
>of such a program?  My special project requires "UNIFY" and so, I
>need to know how to contact them, i.e., address and phone number.
>
>Thank you,
>

>Valentin R. Perez
>Sterling Software
>NASA/Ames Research Center
>Moffett Field, CA

Their technical support hotline number and address is:

	(916) 922-1177
	3870 Rosin Court
	Sacramento, CA  95834

This is just a recent change though and I'm not sure if their central office
is also located there.  In any case, their old address is:

	4000 Kruse Way Place
	Lake Oswego, OR  97034-2544
	(503) 635-6265

You won't get into any trouble by calling the first number first.  The second
number is where you might end of though.

Alan Bell
Cal Poly State University
...ihnp4!csun!polyslo!abell

mario@wjvax.UUCP (Mario Dona) (11/07/87)

In article <3250@ames.arpa> perez@ames.UUCP (Valentin R. Perez) writes:
>I am looking for a DBMS package called "UNIFY".  Has anyone heard
>of such a program?  My special project requires "UNIFY" and so, I
>need to know how to contact them, i.e., address and phone number.

Our company has included UNIFY in some of the systems we've built;
since I haven't used it myself, I can't give any opinion on it.  UNIFY can
be reached at:

UNIFY Corporation
4000 Kruse Way Place
Lake Oswego, OR 97034