[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Turbo Technix and more than one Tur

damour@osiris.cso.uiuc.edu (11/18/87)

todd@uhccux.UUCP asks:

>The "Hello, world" editorial (obviously, a K&R fan :-) on page 6 of Turbo
>Technix says that "your recent registration of a Borland Language or
>toolbox entitles you to a 12-month free subscription" (6 issues worth).  I
>wonder, though, if Borland will extend subscriptions if we buy more than
>one language product (probably not, I guess).

You are absolutely correct in your guess Todd.  I sit here looking at not one,
not two, but three (count them three!)  copies of Turbo Technix!  I'm glad that
I only bought T: Pascal, Gameworks, and C.  I would hate to think of the US mail
delivering 21 copies to me each bimonth!  (Did I get the right number of
languages/tolboxes?)  I do wish that they had just given me three years of the
thing instead.  C'est la vie!
Chris
damour@osiris.CSO.UIUC.EDU     |  Christopher D. Damour
damour%osiris.A.CS.UIUC.EDU    |  Rte. 541 Cumberland Arms Apt 3-J
damour@osiris@UIUC.ARPA        |  Burlington, NJ 08016
damour%osiris@UIUC.CSNET       |  (609) 387-8461 <== Note new phone number!
                               |-------------------------------------------
ihnp4--\                       |  Instant person, just add Coffee!
pur-ee---!uiudcs!osiris!damour |
convex-/                       |
*********************Wheew!  I'm glad that's done!**************************

mobo@sphinx.uchicago.edu (Samuel Wilson) (11/19/87)

In article <7700039@osiris.cso.uiuc.edu> damour@osiris.cso.uiuc.edu writes:
>todd@uhccux.UUCP asks:
>
>>The "Hello, world" editorial (obviously, a K&R fan :-) on page 6 of Turbo
>You are absolutely correct in your guess Todd.  I sit here looking at not one,
>not two, but three (count them three!)  copies of Turbo Technix!

Hmmm.  I wonder if you could use a *computer* to eliminate duplicate
mailings?  wonder if they have one.

--
Samuel Wilson         ..ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!mobo
                          mobo@sphinx.uchicago.edu