[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Kraft Joy Stick

sam@ncsuvx.UUCP (11/25/87)

I am looking for information on the Kraft Joy stick. Can it look like
a mouse to application software that expects a mouse. Is there software
that will do this? I am posting for someone else. I am told that it connects
to the PC's game port. If anyone has information about the Kraft joy stick
please let me know.

mvolo@ecsvax.UUCP (Michael R. Volow) (11/26/87)

sam@ncsuvx.ncsu.edu wants to know if a Kraft joy stick can emulate a
mouse...

Call Kraft.  They used to market a package with their joystick called
Executive Cursor control.  I don't know how well it worked or whether
it is still available.

--Mike Volow, Psychiatry, Durham Veterans Administration Medical Center
  Durham, NC, 27712             919 383 3568
  mvolo@ecsvax.UUCP

luis@grinch.UUCP (luis) (11/28/87)

In article <1270@ncsuvx.ncsu.edu> sam@ncsuvx.ncsu.edu (Mr. Sam Moore) writes:

>I am looking for information on the Kraft Joy stick. Can it look like
>a mouse to application software that expects a mouse. Is there software
>that will do this? I am posting for someone else. I am told that it connects
>to the PC's game port. If anyone has information about the Kraft joy stick
>please let me know.

Sam,
   I did not reply via e-mail since you did not leave a path, so here goes...
On a local BBS, they have this program which is called PMM, and it's
description says that it turns your joystick into a mouse...  I have not
tried it since I have a mouse, but you want to leave me your E-mail
path via e-mail, I will gladely uuencode it to you...

Luis Chanu                             "Live every day as if it were your last,
UUCP: ...ihnp4!sun!aeras!grinch!luis      because one day you will be right."
UUCP: ...pyramid!wjvax!grinch!luis                              -Benny Hill
              Disk-Claimer: That's not your disk, that's my disk.