[comp.sys.ibm.pc] M.Magee AUTOMENU - any knowledge

trw@hrc63.co.uk (Trevor Wright Marconi Baddow) (12/08/87)

We have seen a demo of a tiny MS-DOS utility called AUTOMENU which
makes building menus for PC users simple. We want to find who is the
vendor of this utility, the cost, and any details of the command characters
for the menu definition file.

Any help appreciated.

Trevor Wright
yc23%a.gec-mrc.co.uk@nss.cs.ucl.ac.uk

wew@naucse.UUCP (Bill Wilson) (12/18/87)

In article <475@hrc63.co.uk>, trw@hrc63.co.uk (Trevor Wright Marconi Baddow) writes:

> We have seen a demo of a tiny MS-DOS utility called AUTOMENU which
> makes building menus for PC users simple. We want to find who is the
> vendor of this utility, the cost, and any details of the command characters
> for the menu definition file.

Automenu comes in two different forms, shareware and commercial.
I have had both and prefer the commercial version.  It includes
passwording and menu file encryption.  Write to:
Magee Enterprises
6577 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30092-3796 USA

The price is between $35 and about $70, can't remember off hand.