[comp.sys.ibm.pc] chdir

davidra@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Penguin ) (12/27/87)

Does anyone know what chdir() is called in Lattice C?  (The documentation
at my site seems to have been misplaced).

					davidra@helios.tn.cornell.edu
					David Rabson

[This is a repost due to file-system difficulties; my apologies if it is
a repeat.]

dave@westmark.UUCP (Dave Levenson) (12/27/87)

In article <3248@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu>, davidra@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Penguin ) writes:
> Does anyone know what chdir() is called in Lattice C?  (The documentation
> at my site seems to have been misplaced).

It's called chdir() -- according to my Lattice C Compiler manual for
MS-DOS, Version 3, dated May 16, 1986.  The man page says you should
#include <stdio.h> when calling chdir().
--
Dave Levenson
Westmark, Inc.		The man in the Mooney.