[comp.sys.ibm.pc] graphics with xtalk?

jlh@loral.UUCP (The Happy Hacker) (01/06/88)

I have an application where I need to display graphics on a PC screen
(CGA is fine with me) via the RS232 port.  As I'm involved in writing
the software used to send the data to the PC I can send it in any format
it needs to be in.  It has to be real time, no fair saving the data to
a file and displaying it from there.

My question is, can crosstalk or procomm do this?  Does anyone know of
any communications package with this facility?  How about source code
for a half decent package that I could modify?  Thanks in advance.

							Jim

--
Jim Harkins
Loral Instrumentation, San Diego

sam@ncsuvx.ncsu.edu (Samuel P. Moore) (01/07/88)

In article <1515@loral.UUCP> jlh@loral.UUCP (The Happy Hacker) writes:
>I have an application where I need to display graphics on a PC screen
>(CGA is fine with me) via the RS232 port.  As I'm involved in writing
>the software used to send the data to the PC I can send it in any format
>it needs to be in.  It has to be real time, no fair saving the data to
>a file and displaying it from there.

How about MS Kermit in Tek 4010 emulation mode?

Sam