[comp.sys.ibm.pc] PC Sound/Music sources

Usenet_area_"Cs.I.Pc"@watmath.waterloo.edu (01/07/88)

From Usenet: ucbvax!ucdavis!spked!keithc
From: keithc@spked.UUCP (Hacker Christensen)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc
Subject: PC Sound/Music sources
Date: 8 Jan 88 00:04:19 GMT

If anyone has any sources for routines to generate sounds or music on
an IBM PC, preferably in turbo pascal, preferably well documented,
that they would be willing to share, I would VERY much appreciate it.
I'll mail self addressed stamped floppies, log into your bbs, etc.

Thank you very much for your time.
---
The contents of this message are totally unauthorized, and represent no
person
or entity within any agency, nor any statement of policy.
	ucdavis.ucdavis.edu!spked!keithc
	{{seismo|ihnp4!}lll-crg|sdcsvax|{decvax!}ucbvax}!ucdavis!spked!keithc

--- via UGate v1.6
 * Origin: watmath (221/163)

keithc@spked.UUCP (Hacker Christensen) (01/08/88)