[comp.sys.ibm.pc] DPC 5150 disk drive info request

Usenet_area_"Cs.I.Pc"@watmath.waterloo.edu (01/07/88)

From Usenet: rutgers!sri-spam!zodiac!egullich
From: egullich (Eric Gullichsen)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc
Subject: DPC 5150 disk drive info request
Date: 8 Jan 88 03:30:46 GMT
Sender: egullich@zodiac.UUCP

Here's an obscure one:

Friends on mine at Xiamen University in the People's Republic of China
are looking for a manual for the circuitry on the disk controller for
(likely old) IBM DPC 5150 and DPC 5280 hard disk drives.
These things are the size of a breadbox and look old (but then
so does most genuine IBM hardware :-|  ).

I've tried calling the IBM "1-800-" numbers, with no success.
If anyone has such manuals or knows where I can get them, please
contact me. I'll happily pay photocopying & mailing costs, if they
are otherwise unavailable.

Thanks in advance.

- Eric Gullichsen
  ARPA: egullich@ads.arpa

Currently consulting for ADS, Mt. View, CA

--- via UGate v1.6
 * Origin: watmath (221/163)

egullich (Eric Gullichsen) (01/08/88)