From Usenet: mcvax!enea!pvab!robert
From: robert@pvab.UUCP (Robert Claeson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc
Subject: Sun PC-NFS PTK and Microsoft Windows SDK
Date: 7 Jan 88 17:16:35 GMT

I'm planning to develop administrative applications for my company using
Sun's PC-NFS PTK (Programmer's ToolKit) and Microsoft Windows SDK (Software
Development Kit). The implementation will be done in C on both the PC and
the UNIX machine. Is there anyone who has tried this combination of software?
I would appreciate any hint!

Thanks,
    Robert
--
Robert Claeson, System Administrator, PVAB, Box 4040, S-171 04 Solna, Sweden
eunet: robert@pvab

--- via UGate v1.6
 * Origin: watmath (221/163)