[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Need info on PC map databases

Usenet_area_"Cs.I.Pc"@watmath.waterloo.edu (01/08/88)

From Usenet: bloom-beacon!husc6!amcad!jazz
From: jazz@amcad.UUCP (Scott Samenfeld)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc
Subject: Need info on PC map databases
Date: 8 Jan 88 13:25:10 GMT

I'm looking for information about map databases that run on PC's.   I've
seen ads for several but have no experience with them and have no way
of evaluating them.

If you'd like to respond by e-mail rather than posting to this group, I'd
be glad to post a summary of the responses for others interested in map
databases.

My e-mail address is:  ...husc6!amcad!jazz

Thanks in advance,

Scott Samenfeld
Project Mgr., Unisys Corp./
Director of Computer Services