From Usenet: jack!crash!pnet01!cline
From: cline@pnet01.cts.com (Ben Humphreys)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc
Subject: TSR programs
Date: 9 Jan 88 06:16:12 GMT
Sender: news@crash.cts.com

I just purchased Turbo 4.0.  I was told that there were facilities for
writing
TSR programs that were hot-key invokable.  The only reference to TSR programs
I found in the manual was keep().  Oh well.

Does anyone know of any example Pascal programs which demonstrate how to
create a TSR program invokable via a hot-key?

UUCP: {cbosgd, hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!pnet01!cline
ARPA: crash!pnet01!cline@nosc.mil
INET: cline@pnet01.CTS.COM

--- via UGate v1.6
 * Origin: watmath (221/163)