[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Duplicate articles re-posted

Doug_Thompson@watmath.waterloo.edu (01/12/88)

A couple of days ago a number of articles were bounced back into this
newsgroup after being received by my system. The problem was immediately
caught and corrected, but not in time to kill them.

I am beta-testing a fidonet==>uucp gateway and the provision which kills
dupes was inadvertantly left out while running a test.

Sincerest apologies to all who have been inconvenienced by this, and thanks
to all who have brought it to my attention.

ISIS: International Student Information Service  519-747-1332 2400/N/8/1
Fido      1:221/162 -- 1:221/0                         280 Phillip St.,
UUCP:     !watmath!fido!221!162!Doug_Thompson          Unit B-3-11
          !watmath!orchid!imprint                      Waterloo, Ontario
Bitnet:   fido@water                                   Canada  N2L 3X1
Internet: dt@221.162.fido.waterloo.edu                 (519) 746-5022
  ISIS is a non-profit agency dedicated to international communication

--- ConfMail V3.2
 * Origin: * ISIS INTERNATIONAL !watmath!221!162!fido (1:221/162)