[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Second Monitor for a PS/2-30

msmith@topaz.rutgers.edu (Mark Robert Smith) (01/15/88)

Someone in another department is looking for a way to attach a second
monitor to a Model 30, that would be about 20 feet away from the
computer.  The consultants he's talked to so far (not me) say that he
needs a new computer.  He's got a standard IBM Monochrome right now
attached.
If you know of a way, could you please e-mail it to me, or call me at
(201) 894-7001  10-3 or Kevin Sheridan at (201) 894-4026 9-5 EST.
Thanks.
Mark

--
Mark Smith (alias Smitty) "Be careful when looking into the distance,
RPO 1604, CN 5063        that you do not miss what is right under your nose."

msmith@topaz.rutgers.edu (Mark Robert Smith) (01/16/88)

In article <17407@topaz.rutgers.edu> msmith@topaz.rutgers.edu (Mark Robert Smith) writes:

> Someone in another department is looking for a way to attach a second
> monitor to a Model 30, that would be about 20 feet away from the
> computer.  The consultants he's talked to so far (not me) say that he
> needs a new computer.  He's got a standard IBM Monochrome right now
> attached.
> If you know of a way, could you please e-mail it to me, or call me at
> (201) 894-7001  10-3 or Kevin Sheridan at (201) 894-4026 9-5 EST.
> Thanks.
> Mark

I just found out that it's a VGA setup.   Any help now?
Mark

feed inews
feed inews
feed inews