[comp.sys.ibm.pc] PICNIX Version 2.0+

dick@slvblc.UUCP (Dick Flanagan) (01/27/88)

In article <285@slvblc.UUCP> I wrote:
>[...]
>Another recent candidate is the PICNIX utilities.  I received Version
>2.0 of these very fine utilities from comp.sources.misc in March 1987.

I have received several requests to post or individually email the
version 2.0 of the PICNIX utilities I mentioned.

Because the version 2.0 I have is over a year old, I sent a check to
the author asking for his latest version (unlike some folks on this
net, I believe in paying people for their labor).

As soon as I receive the latest version, I will either send it to the
moderator of comp.binaries.ibm.pc (providing he can ever be found
again) or I will post it there myself.

Stay tuned. . . .

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan, W6OLD                        GEnie: FLANAGAN
UUCP: ...!sun!plx!slvblc!dick               Voice: 1 408 336-3481