[comp.sys.ibm.pc] PICNIX Version 2.0

dick@slvblc.UUCP (Dick Flanagan) (02/05/88)

In article <310@slvblc.UUCP> I wrote:
> Because the [PICNIX] version 2.0 I have is over a year old, I have mailed
> a check to the author for the latest version (unlike some folks on this
> net, I believe in paying people for their labor).
>
> As soon as I receive that latest version, I will either send it to
> the moderator of comp.binaries.ibm.pc (providing he can ever be found
> again) or I will post it there myself.

My check was returned by the US Post Office as undeliverable.  If anyone
knows the whereabouts of Peter Stephen Heitman, whose last known mailing
address was PO Box 658, Hadley, MA 01035, please tell him I have a check
for him.  Thanks. . . .

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan, W6OLD                        GEnie: FLANAGAN
UUCP: ...!sun!plx!slvblc!dick               Voice: +1 408 336 3481