[comp.sys.ibm.pc] childrens games

roland@umecs.UUCP (Roland Hedberg) (12/30/87)

Some time ago there were someone out there who sent out a packet of
educational games for children, for different reasons I have lost my copy.
Unfortunally I have also lost the name of the packet.

So could someone please send me a copy.

Also ,if someone knows of any other PD games suitable for a child at
the age of 6 , I would welcome does too .

Please answer by email .

--roland
Roland Hedberg, Department of Info. Proc., University of Umea, Sweden
UUCP:  ...mcvax!enea!luth!umecs!roland
BITNET/EARN: RHG@SEUMDC51

russ@hpldola.UUCP (01/12/88)

> Some time ago there were someone out there who sent out a packet of
> educational games for children...
> So could someone please send me a copy.

Me, too, please.

--Russell Johnston
  hplabs!hpldola!russ

dorin@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Stewart Johnson) (01/18/88)

>> Some time ago there were someone out there who sent out a packet of
>> educational games for children...
>> So could someone please send me a copy.

I would like to get a copy too.

Since there seems to be so much interest in this package, could someone
please repost the packet to comp.binaries.ibm.pc?

Thank You.

dorin@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu                  "Back off--I'm a Scientist"

mark@applix.UUCP (Mark Fox) (01/19/88)

|In article <11250015@hpldola.HP.COM> (Russell Johnston) writes:
|
|| Some time ago there were someone out there who sent out a packet of
|| educational games for children...
|| So could someone please send me a copy.
|
|Me, too, please.

C'mon. Please just repost so we can stop these pitiful requests. (Actually
send me a copy too! :-)
--
                                    Mark Fox
       Applix Inc., 112 Turnpike Road, Westboro, MA 01581, (617) 870-0300

Charli@cup.portal.com (02/07/88)

HI....

Well, I just read seven articles asking for the same thing...a series
of educational games for kids. Sorry to say, I don't have that series,
either, and would have liked it. But I do have a few games that I have
gotten from boards that are good for kids (a couple even educational).
I'm sure lots of others on this system have their own collections.
So why don't we all post our favorites for each other?

I'm new to Usenet, and don't really know where the best place to post
would be....here, or in binaries? I'll wait till I get some feedback
on this.

Charli

charli@c.portal.c