[comp.sys.ibm.pc] PC Mags

cjdb@sphinx.uchicago.edu (Charles Blair) (02/15/88)

In article <129@ghostwheel.UUCP> ned@ghostwheel.aca.mcc.com.UUCP (Ned Nowotny) writes:
>[...]
>I was developing a few doubts about DDJ before this, but now I am really
>concerned.  Coupled with the recent changes at Byte, I'm afraid that the
>future of the computer-related popular press is MacWorld and a bevy of clones.

A magazine I stumbled upon which I just subscribed to is Micro
Cornucopia. It's eclectic, technically oriented, and doesn't assume
you're some sort of guru (though it does assume you're technically
oriented and want to know/do more). Good style, too. (Refreshing.)

I mention it here because I'd never heard of it before, and I think
it's worth checking out.

--
Bitnet:	  	 lib.cb@uchicago.bitnet
Internet:      lib.cb@chip.uchicago.edu