[comp.sys.ibm.pc] UUCP Mailer for the PC

murillo@sigi.Colorado.EDU (Rodrigo Murillo) (02/16/88)

Last week I saw mention of some UUCP Mail program for
the PC.  Could some kind soul direct me to the source?
Thanks.

--

   ----------- Rodrigo Murillo, UC - Boulder  (303)761-0410 -----------
   murillo@boulder.Colorado.EDU   -or-  ..{hao|nbires}!boulder!murillo

msmith@topaz.rutgers.edu (Mark Robert Smith) (02/17/88)

You can get UUPC sources and executables(?) from anonymous ftp at
simtel20.arpa.
Mark
--
Mark Smith (alias Smitty) "Be careful when looking into the distance,
RPO 1604, CN 5063        that you do not miss what is right under your nose."

john1233@csd4.milw.wisc.edu (Thomas M Johnson) (02/25/88)

In article <18116@topaz.rutgers.edu> msmith@topaz.rutgers.edu (Mark Robert Smith) writes:
>You can get UUPC sources and executables(?) from anonymous ftp at
>simtel20.arpa.
>Mark Smith (alias Smitty) "Be careful when looking into the distance,

Where are the sources? All I see are the binaries.
The reason I ask is in the docs that come with the binaries it says,
"The best source of documentation are the UUPC sources."
Well, I have the executables and now I need to know how to use them.

Sooo, if someone could tell me the name of the sources on simtel20
that would be great. Or else, if someone could mail them to me....

			  Tom Johnson
john1233@csd4.milw.wisc.edu