[comp.sys.ibm.pc] MS Kermit 2.3

robinson@dalcsug.UUCP (John Robinson) (02/25/88)

   Would the person who posted Kermit 2.3 to the net a few days ago
   please mail me all the files?  About half of them never made it to our
   site.  Thanks.
   -John Robinson
   robinson@dalac.UUCP

dick@slvblc.UUCP (Dick Flanagan) (02/25/88)

In article <363@dalcsug.UUCP> robinson@dalcsug.UUCP (John Robinson) writes:

>   Would the person who posted Kermit 2.3 to the net a few days ago
>   please mail me all the files?  About half of them never made it to our
>   site.  Thanks.
>   -John Robinson
>   robinson@dalac.UUCP

Which "about half" do you need?  (That was a 15-part, 800Kb posting!)
Could someone a little closer to Nova Scotia help this gentleman out?

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan, W6OLD                         GEnie: FLANAGAN
UUCP: ...!ucbvax!ucscc!slvblc!dick           Voice: +1 408 336 3481

heins@trwrb.UUCP (Michael T. Heins) (02/26/88)

In article <363@dalcsug.UUCP> robinson@dalcsug.UUCP (John Robinson) writes:

>   Would the person who posted Kermit 2.3 to the net a few days ago
>   please mail me all the files?  About half of them never made it to our
>   site.  Thanks.
>   -John Robinson
>   robinson@dalac.UUCP

Parts 6 and 9 were truncated when they arrived at our site.

--
	...!hplabs!sdcrdcf!trwrb!heins

	We are a way for the universe to know itself. -- Carl Sagan