[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Kermit 2.30 request

davec@ohiont.UUCP (Dave Chatfield) (02/29/88)

Recently, the sources for Kermit 2.30 were posted to comp.binaries.ibm.pc.
Could someone post a copy of the executables as well? If they have
already been posted (as I can probably assume), could someone mail
a copy directly to me instead?

Thanks for any help you can give.   -Dave

(P.S. Yes, I have the uudecode program.)

---
 * Origin: OHIONet Express: The Cleveland OPUS/USENET Gateway (Opus 1:157/512)
SEEN-BY: 157/512

 =     Dave Chatfield, Sysop of the OHIONet Express Opus (1:157/512.0)     =
  =               Home of the Cleveland Opus/Usenet Gateway               =
   =                 {.......}necntc!ncoast!ohiont!davec                 =