[comp.sys.ibm.pc] FBR

dick@slvblc.UUCP (Dick Flanagan) (03/02/88)

In article <7527@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> mcelroy@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu (John D. McElroy) writes:
> Does anyone know if there is a newer version of this program than
> 1.54 that I obtained on a local bbs?  The author mentions
> that he plans to add subdirectory support in the next version.  And
> that is exactly what I need to have!

When I read your article, I called up Vern Buerg's BBS in San Francisco
and downloaded the current copy of FBR, which is at version 1.61.  But
the documentation says that it still does NOT automatically backup sub-
directories.

> If you do have a newer version of FBR could you please e-mail it to me
> or post it to comp.binaries.ibm.pc?

Even though it doesn't have the subdirectory support you are looking for,
I have posted FBR161 to comp.binaries.ibm.pc for others who may find it
of interest.

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan, W6OLD                         GEnie: FLANAGAN
UUCP: ...!ucbvax!ucscc!slvblc!dick           Voice: +1 408 336 3481

emv@fleetwood.cc.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti) (03/06/88)

In article <829@slvblc.UUCP> slvblc!dick@ucscc.UCSC.EDU (Dick Flanagan) writes:
>In article <7527@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> mcelroy@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu (John D. McElroy) writes:
>> Does anyone know if there is a newer version of this program than
>> 1.54 that I obtained on a local bbs?  The author mentions

>Even though it doesn't have the subdirectory support you are looking for,
>I have posted FBR161 to comp.binaries.ibm.pc for others who may find it
>of interest.

You can pick up FBR161.ARC from the /public/util directory of
bluefront.cc.umich.edu (35.1.33.200) by anonymous FTP.

Edward Vielmetti, U of Michigan mail group.