[comp.sys.ibm.pc] PC/InterComm

todd@uhccux.UUCP (The Perplexed Wiz) (03/09/88)

In article <3500@super.upenn.edu> catone@dsl.cis.upenn.edu.UUCP (Tony Catone) writes:
>Speaking of VT100 emulators, PC/Intercom by what was Mark of the Unicorn
>and what is now (I believe) Final Word Corp. is one of the nicest I've
.
>it should be).  Great emulation (no double-height/double width or 132 col.
>mode, though), runs all the grungy VT100 specific stuff that VMS can

I've got manual for version 4.0 of PC/InterComm in front of me and it says
that the program can handle 132 column displays if your display hardware
can handle it.  It can also handle up to 43 lines (rows) of text.  Finally,
I tried the "smooth scroll" feature on an EGA and it works just like the
old VT100.  --todd

--
Todd Ogasawara, U. of Hawaii Faculty Development Program
UUCP:		{ihnp4,uunet,ucbvax,dcdwest}!ucsd!nosc!uhccux!todd