[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Scroll-save utilities running under Desqview

kevinr@sequent.UUCP (Kevin Rudd) (03/09/88)

	I recently purchased Desqview for my PC, and have discovered that none
of the scroll-save utilities that I have (backscroll, waitasec, etc) will
work with it (they all hang the system when invoked within Desqview).  Does
anybody know of a utility which will work in a Desqview window, or how to
modify the existing ones so that they will?

phil@sci.UUCP (Phil Kaufman) (03/12/88)

In article <3258@sequent.UUCP>, kevinr@sequent.UUCP (Kevin Rudd) writes:

> 	I recently purchased Desqview for my PC, and have discovered that none
> of the scroll-save utilities that I have (backscroll, waitasec, etc) will
> work with it (they all hang the system when invoked within Desqview).  Does
> anybody know of a utility which will work in a Desqview window, or how to
> modify the existing ones so that they will?

I have the same problem/need.

Would appreciate being copied on any
suggestions.

Thanks