[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Looking for info on FIDO BBS

dick@ucscc.UCSC.EDU (Dick Flanagan) (03/17/88)

Where can I find information on the FIDO BBS system in general, and
their Usenet gateway in particular?  I may be interested in setting
up a node and/or gateway, but an initial source of information eludes
me.  Opinions, suggestions, warnings, or other comments also welcome.

Email, summary, thanks, etc. . . .

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan, W6OLD                         GEnie: FLANAGAN
UUCP: ...!ucbvax!ucscc!slvblc!dick           Voice: +1 408 336 3481

pozar@hoptoad.uucp (Tim Pozar) (03/20/88)

In article <1169@slvblc.UUCP> slvblc!dick@ucscc.UCSC.EDU (Dick Flanagan) writes:
>Where can I find information on the FIDO BBS system in general, and
>their Usenet gateway in particular?  I may be interested in setting
>up a node and/or gateway, but an initial source of information eludes
>me.  Opinions, suggestions, warnings, or other comments also welcome.

     You can call me at work (415) 788-2022 (KKSF).  I am one of
     the developers for it.
		    Tim Pozar

| ...sun!hoptoad!\                                     Tim Pozar      |
|                 >fidogate!pozar               Fido:  1:125/406      |
|  ...lll-winken!/                            PaBell:  (415) 788-3904 |
|         USNail:  KKSF  77 Maiden Lane  San Francisco CA 94108       |