[comp.sys.ibm.pc] I need a copy of VMUSIC87, PLEASE!

sumrall@msudoc.ee.mich-state.edu (Kenneth Sumrall) (03/25/88)

Hi there,
     I lost my copy of the VMUSIC program posted to usenet back
in December, and I am now begging someone to send me a copy
of the program.  I only need the program itself, since the music
files that came with it are still in good condition on my disk.
I can be reached at:

ARPA: sumrall@msudoc.egr.msu.edu
 or
UUCP: {...}!ihnp4!msudoc!sumrall

I really want a copy of this program, so please send me a copy.
(I don't mind begging, I'm not proud :-)  )

Kenneth Sumrall

brianc@cognos.uucp (Brian Campbell) (04/05/88)

In article <361@nancy.UUCP> sumrall@msudoc.UUCP (Kenneth Sumrall) writes:
>      I lost my copy of the VMUSIC program posted to usenet back
> in December, and I am now begging someone to send me a copy
> of the program.

I have it, and am willing to send it if you can mail me a message with a
useable uucp path included.

Since you brought the subject of VMUSIC up, does anyone know why VMUSIC
works so well on 80x86 chips but sounds so awful on V20 chips?
--
Brian Campbell        uucp: decvax!utzoo!dciem!nrcaer!cognos!brianc
Cognos Incorporated   mail: POB 9707, 3755 Riverside Drive, Ottawa, K1G 3Z4

cjl@ecsvax.UUCP (Charles Lord) (04/24/88)

VMUSIC is great in music but hard on my hard-disk based machine!
It is bad about hanging up on long music passages such as
"SCARFAIR".  Has this been fixed yet?

Charles Lord
cjl@ecsvax.UUCP    cjl@ecsvax.BITNET  {read your header...}