[comp.sys.ibm.pc] Posting to comp.binaries.ibm.pc

RWMIRA01@ULKYVX.BITNET (Rob Miracle) (04/27/88)

For those of you who missed the message first time around:

POST discussions about binaries to COMP.BINARIES.IBM.PC.D <---------

NOTE THE .D

From now on lets only see Binaries in comp.binaries.ibm.pc.  The discussion
topic was created last week and no one has posted to it.

I think that anyone posting a non-binary to comp.binaries.ibm.pc after May 1,
1988 should recieive the title:

Computer Bozo Elite

*** Flame off ***
Rob Miracle
RWMIRA01@ULKYVX.BITNET

creps@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (Steve Creps) (04/28/88)

In article <8804270250.AA05758@jade.berkeley.edu> RWMIRA01@ULKYVX.BITNET (Rob Miracle) writes:
>For those of you who missed the message first time around:
>POST discussions about binaries to COMP.BINARIES.IBM.PC.D <---------
>NOTE THE .D

   Then why did you have to cross-post this to comp.binaries.ibm.pc?
Even using rn, I had to read it twice.

>From now on lets only see Binaries in comp.binaries.ibm.pc.  The discussion
>topic was created last week and no one has posted to it.

   Actually, I believe last week it was just announced that .d would be
created. As far as I know it hasn't yet. Until I see the new group appear,
the proper place for discussion on pc binaries is still comp.sys.ibm.pc.

Steve Creps, Indiana University, Bloomington, "home of the Hoosiers"
	creps@silver.bacs.indiana.edu (192.12.206.2)
	{pur-ee,ihnp4!inuxc,rutgers,pyramid}!iuvax!silver!creps
	creps@iubacs.bitnet (forwarded)
"As seen on MTV"